IGNORED

Auralic Aries Mini

Is there a way to delete specific tracks or albums easily from the internal drive?

- Auralic Aries Mini +SB LPS | Chord 2Qute +SB LPS | Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon | Sennheiser HD 800

- Apple TV 4 | Oppo BDP 105 | Marantz SR7008 | Polk LSIM 703 | Polk Audio LSiM 704c | Martin Logan Subwoofer | Sony Bravia LCD

- Rega Planar 3 | Audiomods Series V micrometer | Dynavector 20X2L | Aurealis Cinemag CM-1254 | Audio Alchemy PPA-1/PS-5 | Parasound Halo P 5 | Parasound Halo A21 | KEF LS50 | Rythmik Servo Subwoofer

Thank you so much.

- Auralic Aries Mini +SB LPS | Chord 2Qute +SB LPS | Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon | Sennheiser HD 800

- Apple TV 4 | Oppo BDP 105 | Marantz SR7008 | Polk LSIM 703 | Polk Audio LSiM 704c | Martin Logan Subwoofer | Sony Bravia LCD

- Rega Planar 3 | Audiomods Series V micrometer | Dynavector 20X2L | Aurealis Cinemag CM-1254 | Audio Alchemy PPA-1/PS-5 | Parasound Halo P 5 | Parasound Halo A21 | KEF LS50 | Rythmik Servo Subwoofer

I have a 2Qute with Aries Mini, and there is a noticeable improvement in sound compared to my MacBook Pro with Audirvana +. I am wondering whether an LPS would be beneficial with the external DAC. Is it worth the outlay?

RE - Power supply.

What is the Specificaion of ARIES MINI Power Input

It is 16V in 1A as standard.

The lowest acceptable input voltage is 14V(1.2A) and the maximum is 18V(1A).

Though the supplied SMPS is rated at 15V 1A.

Product Specification – AURALIC LIMITED

Chiming in here. I use the SBooster LPS with Ultra. I have an Aries Mini with internal SSD (Samsung 850 Evo). It works like a charm. Just contact Karin directly to make sure you get the correct LPS - Ultra combi.

Does the Sbooster with Ultra power the Aries Mini? If so, do you use its internal DAC or an external one?

Karin,

I am about to purchase an Sbooster 15V/16V. I have the Auralic Aries Mini with a 1TB internal SSD Samsung 850 EVO. Can I use the Ultra with this setup? The manual says not, because of increased power requirements resulting in increased noise - however there is someone on the forum who seems to be happy with this combination.

If it can be done, what combination of Sbooster and Ultra should I use?

I use an external DAC (Wadia 121). I found both RCA output and usb-to-dac output profit from the LPS. However, the impact on SQ is most while using internal DAC / RCA output.

Thank you