IGNORED

Auralic Aries Mini

I'm using an external USB HD connected to my Mini going to an Mdac.

Since initializing with an Ipad I have added 3 more albums to the HD yet Lightning DS on my Android devices fails to see them despite me reloading the library..

Any ideas ??

Did you do a "Rescan"? Sometimes you have to "Refresh Cache" as well, but that usually happens automatically with a rescan.

AURALiC Aries LE -> Bryston BDA-2 -> BHA-1 -> Audeze LCD-2F or MrSpeakers Alpha Dog

AURALiC Aries Mini -> Bel Canto e.One DAC3 -> Sennheiser HDVA 600 -> HD 800 or HD 650

AURALiC Aries Mini -> Audeze Deckard -> Audeze LCD-2.2 or Oppo PM-1 or beyerdynamic K702

• 4 weeks later...

I've tried hard drives and SSDs with my LE and Mini and found no difference in sound quality from my QNAP NAS over Wi-Fi.

AURALiC Aries LE -> Bryston BDA-2 -> BHA-1 -> Audeze LCD-2F or MrSpeakers Alpha Dog

AURALiC Aries Mini -> Bel Canto e.One DAC3 -> Sennheiser HDVA 600 -> HD 800 or HD 650

AURALiC Aries Mini -> Audeze Deckard -> Audeze LCD-2.2 or Oppo PM-1 or beyerdynamic K702

• 2 months later...
Apologies if it's been posted already but does anyone know what size connector the power supply has? It can't be the standard 2.1 x 5.5mm as I've bought two different 15V 1A units off ebay and neither fit.

2.5mm X 5.5mm should do the trick.