IGNORED

Supra 5 meter USB cable won't work. Windows say's driver not recognized

That brick wall looks quite good, the other one I mentioned doesn't isolate digital from analogue. For your reading its called Superwiremold Deep Cryo power strip, 9 outlets (with bulky specialized plugs 5 only fit, Wattgate etc). $399 available at AVO.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Tapatalk

I have used the Brick Wall filter for over 10 years and very good. Got off that merrygoaround years ago. Don't need anything else.

Kimber 8TC for a long time too sounded very veiled compared to lots of different stuff. A revelation when going to my Wywires Silver series SC and interconnects.

Now using DIY made from the 80's 2 pair of Belden 8402 and 8ft WE16gawire and it replaced all the WyWires (at least 4k) except for the power cables.

That's a total of $160 for 2pr 3' interconnects/switchcraft RCAs and 8 ft pair of SC's at 1.59/ft nothing face but damn it sounds good!!

Bottom line don't get paranoid about wires and cost. Read and try carefully.

Been at this a long time.

Oh I do use a 3meter Supra USB cable without a hiccup. Nice cable for $60

• 4 weeks later...
Looks good now to play it and let it burn in.
Thanks for all the help thru my elementary questions. One more my REGEN is connected to ifi nano DAC with just the USB A/B solid adapter plug and it (REGEN) is suspended about 1/4 off surface was wondering if that can cause and damage, also it is a but warm after an hour but the good part with it suspended it will have air flow under it.

Apparently they do get warm and I guess especially the first time. Trying to support it is a bit of nightmare. Go with what DrN said but I wouldn't be overly concerned looking at the way you have it set up. It will take a good 50 hours to burn in. Although you will notice incremental improvements. Enjoy.

That little bit in the air should not stress the connection but you can safely put something under it. I use a couple of pieces of Herbie's grunge buster material. Warm no problem either. I broke mine in running Spotfy through it for 3 days.
WOW I'm only at the 2hr mark with all AIFF's.
Laugh out loud, yep wait it gets better.The cable I sent you not bad hey.

Yes it sounds good thank you much. I'll be ready for a long past suggestion on this forum that someone suggested to me (but very early in my education) was about all my cables and the best way to lay them out. I have some parallel some crossing over others a real mess.

My cable layout is terrible, 2.2 and 7.2 combined surround system. It would take me 3 full days to fix it. Rather just enjoy it. I have no hum, no fuzz, black silence between notes. Try getting some caps for any unused RCA connections on your preamp. That helps

My cable layout is terrible, 2.2 and 7.2 combined surround system. It would take me 3 full days to fix it. Rather just enjoy it. I have no hum, no fuzz, black silence between notes. Try getting some caps for any unused RCA connections on your preamp. That helps

Thanks for the tip. This is a small town Albuquerque only one cable shop and they closed down Radio Shack can you send me a pic or else I'll just google it.

They only go over unused inputs and outputs, so you can put them on RCA inputs and outputs ( even a digital RCA connection). What they do is effectively reduce Radio frequency Interference . I think I got 12 (six pair for about $25 off eBay. They can be called RCA caps RCA noise shoppers. Picture to follow