IGNORED

Steam spotify on songs

Afaik, you can use Spotify (a premium account) with Sonos, but you have to use the Sonos controller - you can't use Spotify Connect.

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Afaik, you can use Spotify (a premium account) with Sonos, but you have to use the Sonos controller - you can't use Spotify Connect.

How do I do that?

My System TWO SPEAKERS AND A CHAIR

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

How do I do that?

Super easy. If you haven't already found this then here it is....

image.jpg

Then you look down page and see "Add Music Services" which takes you this page

image.jpg

You then select Spotify and it leads you to getting a subscription or if you already have one then you just put in your account info and off you go.

Just know that the interface for Spotify on Sonos is simply not as robust or complete as the one on your desktop computer or iOS device. Quick way around that is to use the Spotify app on your phone and create playlists or save artists and access them from the Sonos app that way.

David

David. . . . I found the first screen shot but see no offer to "add" anywhere.

Thanks

It should be on the page that I showed you. I would have the place you purchased it from show you around it a bit. They should have app running on an iOS device so you can get a feel of what it us you have there.

David