IGNORED

Vibration isolating rollerballs

The bowls cups need to be in qty to be cost effective (obviously) and I had some crazy $ quotes and lead times from various shops, but through my connections was able to get them well under $20/ea (7075, polished). As far as making them, it took a 1 hour machine set up time, but the cut time is very quick.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19686[/ATTACH]

These bowls looks very good! I hope you will be happy with results.

The bowls cups need to be in qty to be cost effective (obviously) and I had some crazy $ quotes and lead times from various shops, but through my connections was able to get them well under $20/ea (7075, polished). As far as making them, it took a 1 hour machine set up time, but the cut time is very quick.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19686[/ATTACH]

Wow, those bowls look great! If your source wants to charge $60 to $75 for a set of three based on the work already done, I bet he can sell 20+ sets in about a day. I'd definitely be one to buy multiple sets...

Would you be willing to ask?

John

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

Wow, those bowls look great! If your source wants to charge $60 to $75 for a set of three based on the work already done, I bet he can sell 20+ sets in about a day. I'd definitely be one to buy multiple sets...

John

The price is great.

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels

John

Thanks they are working out well. However, I'm going to decline at this point as things are too hectic for me at this point. Good luck! :)

My rig

Foggie,

Your bowls blocks look very nice !

What is the diameter of the curvature ?

Foggie,

Your bowls blocks look very nice !

What is the diameter of the curvature ?

Hi Dave,

Those are my Hip Joints design. The bowl shape is described in post #30 at

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f8-general-forum/equipment-isolation-and-vibration-damping-24805/index2.html

Best regards,

Barry

Soundkeeper Recordings

http://www.soundkeeperrecordings.wordpress.com

Barry Diament Audio

YahN, due respect, your comments are disrespectful and in my opinion uncalled for.

Second useless post I see you post about me. On the ignore list you go as well.

Dedicated Line DSD/DXD | Audirvana+ | iFi iDSD Nano | SET Tube Amp | Totem Mites

Surround: VLC | M-Audio FastTrack Pro | Mac Opt | Panasonic SA-HE100 | Logitech Z623

DIY: SET Tube Amp | Low-Noise Linear Regulated Power Supply | USB, Power, Speaker Cables | Speaker Stands | Acoustic Panels