IGNORED

Today's fabulous play-list

Hello there

London Underground is a seat box, just got home, slung a pair of shorts on. Got the house to myself, cold drink in hand listening to a bit of Gregory

Cheers Frank

PC>JRiver> Lindemann USB-DAC 24/192> White Bird Amplification VIRTUS-01> Sennheiser HD650 headphones

PC>JRiver> Lindemann USB-DAC 24/192> Cyrus 6VS> Dali Zensor 1

Just clarifying for the people who live outside the U.S. who read this forum. I'd say, put on Bowie and Queen singing "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" and call it a day. Traffic's gotta be seriously congested around the Castro district about now so be sure to take an alternate route home from work.

Heh heh - Donna Summer is playing loud just about everywhere here in Austin. It's kinda like a time trip back to the 1970s... (grin)

Whether you agree with the decision or not, it is fun just watching the rabid types foam at the mouth! I've watched three normally staid people around here literraly start raving this morning!

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

Well anything by Madonna.

But Bill... If it ain't got Freddie; it just ain't Queen!

But at the end of the day Frankie Says...

Relax_single.jpg

And of course any other music as everyone is different...

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

And please make sure you don't misinterpret the Manics...

[video=youtube_share;cX8szNPgrEs]

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Well anything by Madonna.

But Bill... If it ain't got Freddie; it just ain't Queen!

But at the end of the day Frankie Says...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19405[/ATTACH]

And of course any other music as everyone is different...

Love Frankie! Never was better dance party music than that.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.