IGNORED

Special AudiophileOptimizer Promotion

Hello folks

As some of you might already know, my wife and me are very happy about the birth of our second (healthy) son on the 12th of june.

To share at least a tiny bit of our joy, we decided to offer a 20€ discount on the AudiophileOptimizer untill the end of june, you may use this link to get the newborn special offer: Highend-AudioPC | Order

Enjoy it,

Phil & Claudia

Note: Phil previously talked to me about this post and I OK'd it. Thus, no promotional site rules have been broken. - CC

ıllıllı [  ...AO 4.00 BETA... ] ıllıllı
____________________________________________________________________________________

Shop | Reviews | Reference System | AudiophileOptimizer 3.00 | PDF Guide

Congratulations to you both Phil! That is wonderful news!

Since this is not your first child you know a bit of what to expect, but of course each is unique and the interaction between your new baby and your earlier child will yeild endless joy as well.

Hope you both take some time off to enjoy this special time.

Best wishes,

--Alex C.

Dear Alex

Thank you very much for your congratulations. Yes we do have an idea of what to expect. Currently the "small" one is a breeze compared with our 14 1/2 month old.... :-D But this won't hold for long, very soon we'll have two bundles of joy running around upside down..... Looking forward to it!

And i am also looking forward to my REGEN. Finally it should arrive by tomorrow!

schweiz[1].gif

Very best,

Phil

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I am aiming for olympia! :-)

The 14 month baby-godzilla listens to Anthony. The new born is called Timothy.

the home cinema was fine before the arrival of Anthony, but especially the Subwoofer has a threatened life theese days... ;-)

very best,

Phil