IGNORED

Auralic Vega DSD256 Firmware Update

My one Vega does DSD256 without any issue and has for a while. My other Vega is en route to China now for the update.

Are you able to play DSD256 via µRendu?

Just got an official answer from Mr.Wang that my Vega is compatible with DSD256 but only via Aries or Windows players which is kinda sad since I use Mac and have no plans to buy the second Aries)

MacBook Pro + Roon > Airport Extreme > microRendu + mbps-d2s > Auralic Vega > McIntosh MC275 > Yamaha NS-2000

Wired with: High Fidelity CT-1 Enhanced RCA, Revelation Audio Labs, Fadel Art Coherence PC

Hi-Fi Tuning Supreme Small Slo-Blo Fuses

1A slo-blo small

You don't have to open it up. Just pop it off the back...

I use the same fuse in Vega which sounds awesome! Much better than the stock fuse in terms of clarity and musicality. Instant pleasure.

MacBook Pro + Roon > Airport Extreme > microRendu + mbps-d2s > Auralic Vega > McIntosh MC275 > Yamaha NS-2000

Wired with: High Fidelity CT-1 Enhanced RCA, Revelation Audio Labs, Fadel Art Coherence PC

Yes.

Nice than you! My µRendu is gonna be here in a couple of days)

Sadly never was able to get dsd256 working in jriver. Going to work with tech soon on this.

As per Mr.Wang: "Your need an AURALiC ARIES or on Windows PC with foobar 2000 (correct software) to play quad DSD material."