IGNORED

iFi Audio Micro IDSD FS - Nearly Brand New $425

So I tried out the Micro IDSD recently with my new music PC. I compared it to my existing Parasound Zdac. While I never had any complaints with the Zdac, I wanted to try DSD:). Granted, I have relatively few DSD files being my music listening genres are somewhat limited. By using Jriver I was able to create two separate Zones/players and link them. I then could connect each DAC to separate inputs on my preamp and A/B the two.

Anyway, the two sounded extremely close to me and it was difficult to tell any difference. I focused mostly on Redbook FLAC files being that's what my library mostly consist of. DSD files did sound good but were louder making the comparison tough.

So, does anyone have any interest in buying my practically brand new micro IDSD? I used it for a few days only and have all the original stuff it came with. The authorized dealer who I purchased it from (over the phone) told me they would accept returns and now are saying they wont unless something is wrong with it......what a joke. That's a whole other story:(.

$425 including shipping.

Please PM me for details. Thanks guys!

Brandon

I have sales already where do you live in which country?

Ethernet::4x Bonn Silent Angel 8P, Afterdark Emperor Doublr  Crown Masterclock and Cybershaft 75 Ohm,Mini Circuits convertor,Uptone EtherRegen with 75Ohm. SOTM Cat CAT 7.

Audio: Auralic Vega G2.1, Cambridge Edge W, Kef Reference 3 speakers.  
Power: Farad super 3 (2x) , Keces P8 ( 2 Uptone LPS1.2 ) Afterdark 5V: 

Cables:Meicord Opal, SOTM Cat7 with filtering, Ghent Audio DC , Farad Level 2, Sharkwire speaker cable

Asked

Ethernet::4x Bonn Silent Angel 8P, Afterdark Emperor Doublr  Crown Masterclock and Cybershaft 75 Ohm,Mini Circuits convertor,Uptone EtherRegen with 75Ohm. SOTM Cat CAT 7.

Audio: Auralic Vega G2.1, Cambridge Edge W, Kef Reference 3 speakers.  
Power: Farad super 3 (2x) , Keces P8 ( 2 Uptone LPS1.2 ) Afterdark 5V: 

Cables:Meicord Opal, SOTM Cat7 with filtering, Ghent Audio DC , Farad Level 2, Sharkwire speaker cable