IGNORED

Aqualung at HDTracks

WOOT, Ask and you shall receive.

Hoping this is the new Steven Wilson remaster that removed the Peter Mew mastering done last time around.

Rumor has it that was what was promised as coming. This is too new, no info available on the web yet.

In any case downloading now, it's a "gotta have" in any case.

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

Peter Aczel - The Audio Critic

nomqa.webp.aa713f2bb9e304522011cdb2d2ca907d.webp  R.I.P. MQA 2014-2023: Hyped product thanks to uneducated, uncritical advocates & captured press.

WOOT, Ask and you shall receive.

Hoping this is the new Steven Wilson remaster that removed the Peter Mew mastering done last time around.

Rumor has it that was what was promised as coming. This is too new, no info available on the web yet.

In any case downloading now, it's a "gotta have" in any case.

On HDtracks page - if you click About This Album tag you will see: " newly remixed and remastered by Steven Wilson".

On HDtracks page - if you click About This Album tag you will see: " newly remixed and remastered by Steven Wilson".

Yep, will feel better when the guys check the DR against the 40th Anniversary release.

Only real disappointment is the included pdf is only the very cover art and not the complete St Cleve insert. If any album deserved having it's complete liner artwork included it is this one. :-(

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

nomqa.webp.aa713f2bb9e304522011cdb2d2ca907d.webp  R.I.P. MQA 2014-2023: Hyped product thanks to uneducated, uncritical advocates & captured press.

Listened to TAAB 3 times completely through tonight. IMHO its a masterpiece! Thanks so much Steven! I have the MFSL 510 CD and it was an excellent job but this Wilson remaster is better in every way. If your a Tull fan this is a "must have".