IGNORED

Tinnitus relief?

Just read about this on innerfidelity.com website. Intriguing.

Home | mutebutton ®

I suffered a serious acoustic injury at a concert a couple of years ago. My ears (particularly the right) have been ringing ever since. At first, it was essentially impossible for me to listen to music and I was devastated, but if I can offer some simple hope to new sufferers: after a while, you just get used to it and you cease to notice it.

really good music -> high bitrate lossy files -> iTunes/foobar -> Fiio E10 - > Hifiman HE-400 headphones or Denon receiver/Mission 751/two 8" subs -> 45 year old ears

Ginkgo Biloba 2,000mG twice a day may help too, but check with your GP first if you are on BP medication.

Ginkgo Biloba Benefits & Information

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

As a longtime tinititian, I followed countless rumors of treatments and cures for years. Unless it was some kind of masking technology, I found nothing but shams and bogocity. Until I see it in a reputable medical journal, I say—shake oil!

-Bob

As a longtime tinititian, I followed countless rumors of treatments and cures for years. Unless it was some kind of masking technology, I found nothing but shams and bogocity. Until I see it in a reputable medical journal, I say—shake oil!

-Bob

Bob

Several years back my Tinnitus was so bad at night, it prevented me from getting to sleep for quite a while.

I tried Ginkgo Biloba 2000 and got considerable relief from it. I also experienced vivid technicolour and detailed dreams like I had when much younger. It also had a pleasant side effect that many males may appreciate. Now that I am 76 I no longer need it though, as the Tinnitus is no longer a major problem.

Alex

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

Thanks for the information, Alex. I never tried it, but perhaps I ought to look into it.

-Bob

Hi Bob

It took about a month to work with me originally. A year or so later I was later able to reduce the dosage.

Regards

Alex

Just read about this on innerfidelity.com website. Intriguing.

Home | mutebutton ®

I'm not a regular poster to CA but I do frequently browse. When I saw this topic I registered in order to provide my own experience. Two years ago I had a gradual build up of Tinnitus to the point where sleep was extremely difficult. I was scheduled on a long flight so decided to visit the doc. He cleared out a bunch of wax and sent me on my way. Almost immediately it returned. I wrote to him and he suggested I have a hearing test after my trip. One day before my trip, my granddaughter found a "scalp massager" hanging around the house and ran it across my head. My tinnitus went away but returned a few minutes later. I tried it again, this time applying the massage directly on the ear, again it went away but returned an hour or so later. I repeated this process several times until it disappeared completely. It does come back every few weeks so I repeat the process and each time it works.

Regards

Derek

If you have a Apple device, look into Tinnitus Pro in the App Store. Works for me short term.

Read the webpage on the app developer for their scientific research. For $10 it was well worth it to me. I have used for a month or so.

And,of course, it involves our passionate affection, MUSIC.