IGNORED

QED XT40 vs Tellurium Q Black

Hi

Had anyone had the opportunity to compare these two speaker cables? Both having glowing reviews and ideally I'd listen to both to compare but that doesn't seem to be an option locally!

If not I'd be keen to hear from anyone using either with KEF LS 50s.

Thanks

[br]QNAP+ -> Allo DigiOne Signature -> RequisiteAudio D3rs ->  McIntosh C52 -> McIntosh MC-275 MK VI -> Harbeth 30.1's via Roon

• 1 month later...

TQ Blacks are amazing, my previous chord epics bow down in comparison, as for the rega brio-r running ls50's i would personally opt for a more powerfull amplifier, although the brio will run the kef's you won't be getting the ls50's running to there full potential.

Macbook Pro & 2TB Storage running JRiver MC20, Leema Tucana ii, Chord Hugo Dac, Dynaudio 6 Stands Mass loaded, Kef LS50, Chord Cadenza Reference, Tellurium Black Speaker Cable, USB Silver plus

hi

Thanks for the replies. I'm currently trying some Mogami 3103 cable and so far it seems great. In terms of the Rega's power, yes I agree and a more powerful amp is next on my list. Elsewhere in the Regen forum someone is using a Primaluna Prologue which apparently KEF have been using at audio shows.i have a dealer locally that sells the KEFs and Primaluna so I'll be heading for a listen :)

[br]QNAP+ -> Allo DigiOne Signature -> RequisiteAudio D3rs ->  McIntosh C52 -> McIntosh MC-275 MK VI -> Harbeth 30.1's via Roon