IGNORED

Custom Beyerdynamic T1

For sale is my Beyerdynamic T1 headphones. They have been upgraded by Moon Audio with thier 10' Black Dragon V2 Headphone Cable with a Neutrik Single 4 pin Male Gold Plated XLR. The headphones are in very good condition. I am the original owner and purchased from Moon Audio. The cable upgrade is over a $200 value. I am asking $750 which includes the original case and shipping to the lower 48 fully insured.

Overview:

The completely redesigned transducers achieve values of over one Tesla (a unit of measurement for magnetic flux density). That provides the listener with almost double as much volume as traditional headphones. The increased efficiency also leaves the T 1 with greater power reserves for dynamic, undistorted sound and nearly lossless conversion of electric signals into sound waves. The extremely lightweight 600 Ohm voice coil provides transparency and perfect impulse fidelity.

The elegant look of the T 1 compliments the technical achievements, with even the smallest of details selected by hand. This model reaffirms beyerdynamic's commitment to world-class "Made in Germany" quality.

Specs:

Transmission type - Wired

Headphone design (operating principle) - Semi-open

Headphone impedance - 600 ohms

Headphone frequency response - 5 - 50,000 Hz

Nominal sound pressure level - 102 dB

Construction - Circumaural (around the ear)

Cable & plug – Upgraded Moon Audio

Beyer_T1 1.jpg

Beyer_T1 2.jpg

Beyer_T1 3.jpg

Beyer_T1 4.jpg

Beyer_T1 5.jpg

Beyer_T1 6.jpg

*** The stand in the pictures is not included in the sale.

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo

Sold and shipped

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo