For sale is the exceptional Oppo HA-1 Headphone Amplifier in very good condition. I am the original owner and purchased directly from Oppo last August. I am asking $900 which includes all the original accessories and shipping in the original box to the lower 48 fully insured.

This is what Oppo has to say about the HA-1:

The analog audio section of the HA-1 is a fully balanced design with an emphasis on keeping the audio signal in the analog domain once it leaves the DAC. The HA-1 is anchored by a hefty toroidal power transformer, and linear power regulators and filters with custom made capacitors ensure that the headphone amplifier has a clean power source with plenty of reserve energy. The fully balanced Class A power amplification section uses hand-picked and paired discrete components to ensure symmetry, and a motor-driven precision volume control knob allows for both manual and remote control volume adjustment while keeping the audio in a pure analog audio path.

Features:

- Class A Headphone Amp and Pre-Amp

- ESS 9018 Sabre32 Reference DAC

- Toroidal Power Supply

- High Definition Audio Support

- Mobile Device Support

- Display Driven Interface

Oppo 1.jpg

Oppo 2.jpg

Oppo 3.jpg

Oppo 4.jpg

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo

Sold and shipped.

Main / Office: Home built computer -> Roon Core (Tidal & FLAC) -> Wireless -> Matrix Audio Mini-i Pro 3 -> Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire (On order)

Portable / Travel: iPhone 12 Pro Max -> ALAC or Tidal -> iFi Hip Dac -> Meze 99 Classics or Meze Rai Solo