IGNORED

Where to download flacs?

I recently discovered that Qobuz has some excellent stuff very cheap (sometimes like £4 an album) and I use bandcamp a lot for heavy metal. Where else can I look? I am looking more for cd rip quality than I am high res as that is expensive (and pointless to me)

Thanks

Benchmark HGC DAC2 / Ncore NC400 / Anthony Gallo Strada 2 / Anthony Gallo TR-3D Sub / Van Damme 6mm Speaker Cable

I think that Qobuz has the widest range of 16bit FLACs in Europe. The other sites I use are Bleep.com and Boomkat but as you are a heavy metal fan I am not sure they would help! Maybe worth looking at linnrecords.com for classical and other stuff too. Hope that helps!

Thanks guys I actually listen to all sorts, not heavy metal only :)

I have bought electronic music before from Bleep - the only thing you need to be careful of is that sometimes it is cheaper elsewhere

Benchmark HGC DAC2 / Ncore NC400 / Anthony Gallo Strada 2 / Anthony Gallo TR-3D Sub / Van Damme 6mm Speaker Cable

Murfie.com has lots of good deals in all categories and you can get lossless FLAC downloads as well as cloud storage.

Best bargains are in Classical but lots of choices at $3 or less in all genres. They will also list your CDs for sale or trade. It's my favorite download site by far.

John