IGNORED

Article: Roon From Roon Labs - A Video Run-through

Can someone tell me if you have to create a new profile for the Roon Forum as I don't seem to be able to log in with my Roon profile.

Also how do you create a playlist in Roon?

Thanks

The user forum has to be signed up independently from how you buy or try the product.

Also in play mode (click the icon with lines an musical note when an album is selected) then at the top, under the cover tag there is a + button that allows you to create and add to playlists. Or in album mode you can press the + icon to add to a playlist

I am hoping they improve this going forward. It is the only way I have found so far.

• 2 months later...

One of the things I love about the newer builds of JRMC is that I can use it's audio engine to push all of my media out to my system since I use my PC for movies, TV, games, etc., not just music.

While I am thinking about getting Roon, because I love the metadata and the interface looks slick, will I be able to use it's audio engine to play things that are NOT music, like I do now with JMRC? Or will I have to make do with some kludgy Roon/Songcast combo? Thanks for any info.

Roon --> ultraRendu/Uptone LPS-1 --> Kii CONTROL --> Kii THREE active speakers (everything on Black Ravioli bases and footers)