IGNORED

Supersonic

Hello Geoffrey,

i've seen your post today. I downloaded all zip files, but i even didn't manage to install Supersonic plugin in Kodi: everytime i try to install it from above zip file, i get Kodi message about installation failed due to invalid structure. I tried unzipping the file and rezipping again; i tried unzipping and copying the directory into Kodi addons directory... Nothing works.

What do you suggest?

Ok, solved that. It seems the problem is in the directory structure inside the zip file, as inside the file there is a first plugin.audio.supersonic directory and a second plugin.audio.supersonic directory inside the first. By eliminating one of the two the error disappears.

Tested Kodi local file reproduction in local hqplayer so far. It works (even for mp3 files), but with some problems if i stop playing and try to start again/with another file.

Next days i'll try different configurations.

Thank you very much indeed!

18 minutes ago, Geoffrey Armstrong said:

I just downloaded the exact plugin.audio.supersonic.zip file that I uploaded here, unzipped it on my Mac, searched in every single sub folder and can't find a duplicate of the zip file anywhere within it.

Are you sure you didn't create that situation somehow on your side?

Very strange, as i was using the file i downloaded from your link... But in a Windows PC, not Mac.

No problem anyway, if this strange behaviour should occur to any other user, he can just unzip and re-zip the file eliminating the useless directory added by zip filesystem

• 3 months later...

Hi Geoffrey, I was looking for an audio player that used HQPlayer and found your posts about Kodi (not sure what that is yet) and Supersonic. The early posts were from 2016.

Is this it still an option to use Tidal through HQPlayer? Sorry I haven’t read all the threads from 2016 up till now.

Thanks 

Zane

Zane

• 9 months later...

Hi Geoff

Thanks for all of your efforts with the Supersonic Addon. Can I ask if you intend (have time) to convert your code from Python 2.1 to 3 so that we can use this in Kodi 19 (Matrix) please? I didn't want to downgrade my Kodi to v18 and lose HDR capability. Many thanks in advance.

Steve