IGNORED

Has Amarra ever done an iOS remote app that runs playlist mode?

Well, then, next time I can muster the mental energy I'll see if I can find something I think sounds as good, but has the functionality of a remote app. I kinda was sympathetic a while back that it's probably somewhat complex...but..come on..this has been years now..so it starts to seem kind of like an arrogant disregard for customers.

mac mini 2011, Transparent audio usb cable, bryston bda-2, hegel h300 integrated amp, audio physic virgo 25 speakers, transparent audio speaker cables interconnects and digital cables.

Well, then, next time I can muster the mental energy I'll see if I can find something I think sounds as good, but has the functionality of a remote app. I kinda was sympathetic a while back that it's probably somewhat complex...but..come on..this has been years now..so it starts to seem kind of like an arrogant disregard for customers.

I guess I'm just used to using Screens on an iPad if playing albums for serious listening. if I want to start track hopping or sampling, then the Remote and iTunes does fine. The iRC is such a game changer for me that the lack of direct remote control of Playlist is a price I'm happy to pay.

That isn't to say I wouldn't be delighted to see an app, of course.

Audirvana Plus/Dirac Live - Weiss 202 - Lavardin IT-15 - Art Emotion Signatures.  DragonFly Red - Sennheiser HD600s & IE800s.

Like others, I would also be delighted with a nice remote app (JRemote comes to mind) but it's not a deal-breaker for me either. I use Symphony only in Playlist Mode and control my headless Mac mini with Splashtop. It works quite well honestly .. add in an Apple Wireless Keyboard and Magic Trackpad for even better control.

For me a native remote app for Amarra is a MUST. Disabling screensharing on a Mac improves the sound.

With the remote app you do not need to use CPU resources sending the whole desktop to a VNC viewer.

I tested it with Spotify and there is a clear difference.

Regards.