IGNORED

Mac Mini won't recognize M2Tech E Young USB Driver need help!

Just in case anyone interested. As some of you know I've been having more than my fair share of problems with the M2Tech E Young DAC usb driver. With goldsdad and Stewart's help I finally got it solved and all is well in my sonic world but I never received a message from M2 offering any help apologies or anything until today that is. They finally sent a response through my dealer to me saying they have never had a bad driver on their web site but admit that the uninstaller did not work properly for some older versions of Mac OS X. For that they apologise for any problems. Well I accrpted there apology what else could I do but I would ask where do they think I got the wrong driver from? And if the uninstaller doesn't work for removal of the bad driver, which OS is it supposed to work for? One with a perfectly good driver? I don't know it's all good now and the M2Tech really is a great sounding DAC so I can forgive and forget kinda! I haven't heard their new DSD Dac yet but it's supposed to be better than the M2Tech. Anyway no hard feelings toward M2 and I'm gonna go listen to some tunes.

Well folks, New Berkeley converter arrived today and is working perfectly.

Great to hear that you finally have a Berkeley Alpha USB that works properly. I'm kind of shocked that you initially got one that didn't work. Berkeley is a great company so I don't know how this got past their quality assurance procedures.

I'm glad you finally are able to enjoy your system.

Aurender used to have a problem with Berkeley Alpha USB at 24/192 and 24/176 but they figured out how to fix it quite some time ago.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's