IGNORED

Tori Amos - Under The Pink (Remastered)

It's a great album.

It's a fantastic album. Sound quality from this CD is actually excellent. Even so, I intend to buy the new high res version tonight.

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

Here's my Tori Amos story: I worked at a small alternative-rock radio station in Arlington Heights, IL and Tori Amos performed on air during the morning show. She needed her keyboard switched in and out of a processed signal during the song and I got to do it sitting on the floor with my head about twelve inches from her on a narrow bench. She gyrates on the piano bench during performance and honestly I wasn't quite ready for that and really had to concentrate on switching that signal since I was totally entranced and enchated by her!

After the on-air we had a big spread of vegetarian and I was able to speak with her. She is beyond nice and we talked about music and couldn't believe she would actually listened to what I was saying. Made you feel important as well. Enchanting.

Furutech GTX-D, GTX Wall Plate,106-D Cover > NCF Clearline >Custom Computer>J River [Current] > Curious Cable Evolved USB > Chord Hugo MScaler > WAVE Storm Dual BNC> Chord DAVE>DCA Stealth>my ears > audiophile brain

She needed her keyboard switched in and out of a processed signal during the song and I got to do it sitting on the floor with my head about twelve inches from her on a narrow bench. She gyrates on the piano bench during performance and honestly I wasn't quite ready for that and really had to concentrate on switching that signal since I was totally entranced and enchated by her!

Seriously, and the album is called Under The Pink! Couldn't resist, sorry. ( insert embarrassed emoticon)

I like "Under the Pink", but it's actually my least favorite of her Atlantic Records albums. I don't understand why Little Earthquakes wasn't released in HD, but I hope Rhino/Atlantic will release all of her albums in HD.

Roon Server: Core i7-3770S, WS2012 + AO => HQP Server: Core, i7-9700K, HQPlayer OS => NAA: Celeron NUC, HQP NAA => ISO Regen with UltraCap LPS 1.2 => Mapleshade USB Cable => Lampizator L4 DSD-Only Balanced DAC Preamp => Blue Jeans Belden Balanced Cables => Mivera PurePower SE Amp => Magnepan 3.7i