IGNORED

UpTone Audio USB Regen Listening Impressions

You need a password for the page.

Matt

Yes, the website opens up to the general public on Tuesday, April 14th but the Regens don't ship out until the following day. There wouldn't be any impressions to post until some days after that.

If you would like to have the password before Tuesday's official website launch you just need to PM Alex. He may not have time to answer you, however, as it's crunch time and he has dozens of orders promised to be shipped just 3 days from now.

Esau

I'll be back later but wanted to note that my JS-2 is set at 7Vdc for anyone else who will be using one.

OK Jason this is what I'm looking to hear about from you(no pressure and, obviously, you're under no obligation to me or anyone else):

1)Regen with and without the JS-2(for those of us who don't own one). You'll, of course, tell us what usb cable(s) you use.

2)JS-2 with Aries(for people like me that own an Aries but not a JS-2).

3)Regen without allergies engaged : )

Esau

P.S.

- My Regen should arrive at work on Monday but I'm on vacation with no plan to get back to work until a week from Monday. Same thing happened to me with my Aries, as I recall! : (

• 2 months later...

Face it Alex, if you work 24/7, chain your assistant to her desk and pull your son out of Tech camp you just might be able to keep up with your orders. I can envision you coming out of your cave(workshop) when your done with the next shipment looking unkempt and unshaven. I can see it now, a picture of Alex with a beard like Father Time a.k.a. Billy Gibbons and saying, "so easy even a caveman can do it.!"

• 5 months later...