IGNORED

Outdoor wireless speakers

Hi everybody, I'm searching for a pair of outdoor ethernet or wifi speakers. I would like to connect them via wifi to my network, but if this isn't possible, it's ok to use Ethernet cable. Would you have a suggestion? I'm going to listen to classic music and to podcasts at medium/low volume, and I would love to listen at a high quality music.

Federico

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Not sure if you've given up...

Do you need something you can leave outside? If not something like a B&W Zeppelin with its carry case would work well. Alternatively if you are looking for something "installed" can you keep the amplifier indoors? If so then something like ElectroVoice Electro-Voice on Mobile matched with an amplifier with streamer (Marantz M-CR510 or similar).

Eloise

---

...in my opinion / experience...

While I agree "Everything may matter" working out what actually affects the sound is a trickier thing.

And I agree "Trust your ears" but equally don't allow them to fool you - trust them with a bit of skepticism.

keep your mind open... But mind your brain doesn't fall out.

Hi, thanks for replying, I would like to leave the speakers outside. Yes, I can actually put the amplifier inside house and leave the speakers outside. I would really love Marantz amplifier, I have a Marantz CD player and it is really perfect. I think I am going to go with the ElectroVoice+Marantz. If you have other advices please tell me.

Federico

Not sure if you've given up...

Do you need something you can leave outside? If not something like a B&W Zeppelin with its carry case would work well. Alternatively if you are looking for something "installed" can you keep the amplifier indoors? If so then something like ElectroVoice Electro-Voice on Mobile matched with an amplifier with streamer (Marantz M-CR510 or similar).

Hi, what do you think about Yamaha all-weather speakers? It seams they are fantastic.

Thank you,

Federico

EDIT: I leave in Europe, so it's easier to find Yamaha ones.