IGNORED

Moode Audio Player for Raspberry Pi

tcmods

Hi,

Added the very nice ES9032 based Mamboberry HiFi DAC+ to Moode 2.4 :-)

Regards,

Tim

Tim thank you very much for the addition of our Mamboberry HiFi DAC+ to your list and all the good

words you said!!:)

It means a lot for us!

Everything works just fine! Excellent job and we are very happy to see the newly MPD 0.19.10 already in a software!!!!!

Perfect!!

Thank you from the Collybia Team! :)

Tim if you interest at ISO SACD implementation here is Maxim(the guy who implement ISO support) change code to meet foobar steps.

Take a look at it if you like!!(Tip from Michael) :)

http://git.musicpd.org/cgit/manisiutkin/mpd.git/commit/

Here is a list with devices that support "native" DSD...

https://github.com/raspberrypi/linux/blob/rpi-3.18.y/sound/usb/quirks.c

P.S In my previous post i meant MPD 0.19.11...but it just a bug fix release as far as i understand!

P.S No2 My opinion on the "native" DSD is that there is no native signal. Always there is a transcode one way or another, except some very high price equipment...

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Archphile Mike has done a fantastic job with DSD support and in explaining what the current state is within MPD, Linux and ALSA. I'm sure I'll be chatting with him as I work on implementing support in Moode :-)

The BIG advantage to supporting native DSD format is that it eliminates the need to use DoP which is not such a nice format.

Regards,

Tim

Superb!!!!!!

Hi,

The BIG advantage to supporting native DSD format is that it eliminates the need to use DoP which is not such a nice format.

Regards,

Tim

Hi Tim!

There is nowhere in the market(in a reasonable price) 1 bit(native bit format of DSD spec) DSD DAC's. There are only multibit PCM DELTA SIGMA which they can play dsd via internal transcode to pcm....

To clarify my previous statement.

Another thing is if someone can hear the difference, but this is another big issue!!! :)