IGNORED

Moode Audio Player for Raspberry Pi

tcmods

- UPD: Update MPD "audio buffer size" and "fill before play %" to new defaults

I'm curious, how did you pick the new defaults? I'm trying to get high bitrate streaming working smoothly on my slightly lacklustre WiFi connection and I'd be interested to see if tweaking these values would help.

Cheers for the update by the way! Particularly enjoying the DAC+ Pro support.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone here can help me out.

I'm getting an issue with Moode 2.4 and running my RPi2 for a while (I haven't measured, but say at least 3 hours uptime, it varies). Whenever I do, I find my Pi2 has disconnected from my LAN, and I need to reboot it (by unplugging it) to regain functionality. The Pi's power LED stays on, as does the one on my I2S DAC. It *looks* like it could be a wifi power management issue, as if the Pi is putting my wifi adapter to sleep after a while.

I'm using this CSL/Ralink RT5572 USB wifi adapter, which works at first without issues. /etc/network/interfaces also looks right in that wireless-power is off by default. I'm using a 5V/2A power supply, with nothing else in the USB ports. I'm not really sure what else to try; any suggestions? @TimCurtis do you think the upcoming hotplugging feature will have any effect on this?