IGNORED

Wavelength Crimson DAC with Denominator Module

Selling a Wavelength's Crimson USB DAC. Includes Denominator module, RCA outputs, and balanced outputs. Excellent condition.

Here's a link to the Wavelength website about this DAC - USB DACS Product Page

Operates at any sample rate from 44.1K to 96Khz and 24 bits. Silver/Black finish 9/10.

Shipping to continental US or Canada included, PayPal add 3%.

Sounds absolutely fantastic! At the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest this past October I heard this DAC and it blew me away and then I bought one. I've not heard anything better, but I need to downsize by system.

This is mentioned here on CA as Best DACs - http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f6-dac-digital-analog-conversion/best-digital-analogue-converter-ever-heard-6953/.

And more in another post on CA - http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f6-dac-digital-analog-conversion/wavelength-crimson-any-experience-10049/

Asking $4200 (includes shipping in continental US and Canada). PayPal add 3%.

Thanks - Jake

[email protected]

crimson4.jpg

crimson3.jpg

crimson1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Doesn't the Denominator do 24/192?

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)