IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

14 hours ago, bpw said:

Aurender has had US based support for quite a while. They are prompt and helpful when your dealer is unable to help.

That’s news to me.  I dealt with them twice over the past 4 months and the communication always began at 7:30 PM ET.  I have never received a return email from them during the day in the US.

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

7 hours ago, dminches said:

That’s news to me.  I dealt with them twice over the past 4 months and the communication always began at 7:30 PM ET.  I have never received a return email from them during the day in the US.

Next time try calling your dealer, too. That's what we're here for.

Brian Walsh

Analog Expert / Showroom Manager

Music Direct

NO matter what I do I cannot get Tidal to stream on my W20, I have sent a support request, all I get on the screen is Preparing Aurender and Tidal Stream. It used to work flawlessly a couple of Conductor revisions back but now its a no go. 

Any suggestions please??

Music Sever - Taiko Extreme

DAC's - MSB Select II + Femto 33 Clock + Dual power supplies + Pro USB Module

Amp's - Raal HSA-1bMSB Reference HP Amp, MSB Select Estat Headphone Amp Woo 234 Mono's Elite, Takatsuki 300B, 274B

Headphones - Raal Requisite sr1a, MySphere 3.2, Kennerton Thror's, Stax SR-009 & 009S, Sony MRD-Z1, Abyss Phi TC, Audeze LCD-4, 24 & 4Z, Focal Utopia, HiFiMan Susvara

Cables - DHC OPUS HP, Stage III Gorgon XLR's + Xphynx USB

Power - Shunyata Triton V3 & Typhon QR + Sigma PC's Isolation - HRS SXR Ref Stand + MX3R Isolation Bases

6 hours ago, isquirrel said:

NO matter what I do I cannot get Tidal to stream on my W20, I have sent a support request, all I get on the screen is Preparing Aurender and Tidal Stream. It used to work flawlessly a couple of Conductor revisions back but now its a no go. 

Any suggestions please??

Have you tried deleting the Conductor app and reloading it?

Dan

Funny you should say that... I've been trying to clone my N100H to my N10 lately, and just get to that same screen indefinitely.  I'll be asking Aurender about it shortly.

Rockport Altairs, D'Agostino Integrated, DCS Vivaldi, Aurender N10, Transparent/HRS/Nordost.

On 2/7/2017 at 2:35 AM, dado73 said:

Hello everybody,
I have a question: I've been connecting an Aurender N100H to my DAC Accuphase DC37. In Conductor > Settings > Music Player I have set 5 seconds time delay. I guess that should guarantee 5 seconds from the relay switch-on and the beginning of the song. But in practice it's not like that:

every time the DAC switches to a different sampling rate, the relay switch-on proves to be 5 seconds delayed, but there's no delay from that to the beginning of the song.

Why does that happen ?

Nobody can help me about this issue ?

I would suggest you contact tech support via the app.  I have never experienced your issue.

Speakers: Vandersteen Model 7s, 4 M&K ST-150Ts, 1 VCC-5; Amplification: 2 Vandersteen M7-HPAs, CI Audio D200 MKII, Ayre V-6xe; Preamp: Doshi Audio Line Stage v3.0; Phono Pre: Doshi Audio Phono Pre; Analog: Wave Kinetics NVS with Durand Telos composite arm; SME 3012R arm, Clearaudio Goldfinger Statement v2; Reel to Reel:  Technics RS-1500; Doshi Tape Pre-Amp; Studer A810, Studer A812, Tascam BR-20; Multi-channel: Bryston SP-3; Digital: Custom PC (Sean Jacobs DC4/Euphony/Stylus)> Lampizator Pacific

Is the Aurender app still buggy on iOS 11? 

Still on 10.3 on my iPad but am thinking about updating.

Lyngdorf MP40..Aurender N200..Panasonic UB9000..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Emotiva BasX A4..KEF Ref 1 Meta..Dali Phantom IW..SVS Prime Elevation(4)..JL Audio F112..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Digital..IsoAcoustics Gaia II, Orea Bronze..Billy Bags rack.

17 hours ago, JS21 said:

Is the Aurender app still buggy on iOS 11? 

Still on 10.3 on my iPad but am thinking about updating.

A few cliches to sum up the current situation :-

1. (Has Aurender addressed) the elephant in the room?

2. (Anyone else dare to) take the bull by the horns?

3. Never start something you can't finish - one can't roll back iOS11.

Looks like we just have to keep waiting for answers.......

Jon

Innuos Zen Mk 3, Shunyata alpha usb cable, Esoteric N-05 dac/network player, MBL N11 preamp, Bryston 28B SST2 monoblocks, Vienna Acoustics The Music speakers, Kimber Select 1126/1130 ic's, Kimber Select 6063 sc, Shunyata Triton, Shunyata/PS Audio pc's, Shunyata Dark Field Suspension System, Harmonix by Combak footers, Shun Mook Pendulum stand

Industry Affiliation : None

I am running 11.0.3 with no issues.

Just now, dminches said:

I am running 11.0.3 with no issues.

Anyone else with NO issues?

Jon

Innuos Zen Mk 3, Shunyata alpha usb cable, Esoteric N-05 dac/network player, MBL N11 preamp, Bryston 28B SST2 monoblocks, Vienna Acoustics The Music speakers, Kimber Select 1126/1130 ic's, Kimber Select 6063 sc, Shunyata Triton, Shunyata/PS Audio pc's, Shunyata Dark Field Suspension System, Harmonix by Combak footers, Shun Mook Pendulum stand

9 minutes ago, coot said:

Still on 9.5. No issues.  :>)

9.5? Good for you.  :)

Jon

7 minutes ago, TubeLover said:

Yes, no issues at all here.

JC

Tally so far with respect to iOS11 is 3 with issues, 2 without.  Let's hear more from others.  

Jon

Hallo, it freezes for me from time to time, if I hit the home bottom and press the icon to start it again it usually works.

Takes 5 seconds, but still annoying, my N100H is around 2 years old and this is the first time I have issues with it.

Kind regards Morten

The responses so far indicate that the iOS11 have issues more with the N100, rather than with N10/W20. 

Jon

13 minutes ago, markrubin said:

my A10 seems to work OK with IOS 11.0.3

Update : The responses so far indicate that the iOS11 have issues more with the N100h, rather than with A10/N10/W20.

Jon

Since upgrading to iOS 11.0.3, my N10 is still occasionally freezing   Hitting the home button and starting again solves the problem, but it’s an annoyance.  Never any issues before my iOS upgrade. 

Aurender N10 music server, Ayre QX-5 & PS Audio DirectStream DACs, PS Audio DMP transport, Ayre KX-R 20 preamp, Ayre MX-R 20mono blocks, Sonus Faber Stradivari speakers, Shunyata Denali 6000S v2/Typhon QR power distributor, Shunyata Research Sigma & Synergistic Research Galileo  cables and power cords. DH Labs digital XLR, BNC, USB, optical cables 

2 minutes ago, NordicBob said:

Since upgrading to iOS 11.0.3, my N10 is still occasionally freezing   Hitting the home button and starting again solves the problem, but it’s an annoyance.  Never any issues before my iOS upgrade. 

So there are still issues with the N10.

Jon