IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

There seems to be an issue with the AMM following the firmware update. So I would not recommend anyone with an N100 do the update as you may not be able to add new music. Not sure if it effects all models but Aurender has not supplied a fix date.

im a little disappointed by this, some years back this happened and it was fixed within a day. So far its been over a week this time, while I appreciate Aurender needs to work on their new firmware they need to prioritise issues as they arise. 

I moved away from my previous hardware for this very fact, good support is key, at least to me. 

12 hours ago, AriMargolis said:

@Foxman50 I think the problem is that you are using beta firmware on your Aurender. As you can see from the other users who have chimed in above, this is not a universal problem. I will follow up with you via [email protected] to get you fixed up.

Hi Ari

Apologies, was not aware my N100 was on Beta version of firmware. 

All, please ignore me previous post I was obviously having a blonde moment 😉, other hair colours are available.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, TMY168 said:

Hi everyone,

My main music server is Aurender N10.  Does Aurender, in general, cache the Tidal & Qobuz streams into its SSD before playing?  Or does it stream live from Tidal & Qobuz server without caching into its SSD?  I have experienced intermittent of streaming music once in a while.  My N10 is about 4 years old.

Thank you,

Tommy

(Bangkok, THAILAND)

streams directly without caching as far as im aware.

1 hour ago, udis said:

I've attempted to use the "Favorites" filter, but I am unable to favorite an entire album - only individual tracks. Is it possible to favorite an entire album? If so, how?

Not as this moment, though its been requested. I just place a star against each track within the album. Sorted

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lucas has an in house USB cable which ive compared to the FTA, i’m at lowly N10 level 🤪, and i prefer his cable over the FTA. Having said that I preferred the FTA to start but either it or i burned in and felt his USB to be superior. When the current world madness has subdued i may try his server, if i survive that is.  Cheers