rwwjr44

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Just now, Vincent1234 said:

Hmm.. I've never had this myself until the latest update.. 🤔

Me too. Who knows, maybe Aurender changed default status for this option then.

Isotek EVO3 Aquarius > Torus Power TOT Max CE power conditioner > C.E.C. TL51XR (as transport) Aurender N100H streamer > Lyngdorf TDAI 3400 amp > Diapason Adamantes III 25th speakers

I too have the same "problem."  Loud popping noise when adding new tracks for play.  Does not happen when one queues up an album and the unit moves through each song.  I tried turning off the "click" in the Ipad settings.  Didn't help. 

Does anyone have information about the recent Conductor 4.18.125 update. It isn't posted on the web site or I am not looking in the correct place.

Thanks

Aurender N10, Esoteric F-05 Integrated Amplifier, Synergistic Active USB, Oppo 203, Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker cables, Legacy Audio Focus SE. ClearAudio Emotion TT.

14 hours ago, rwwjr44 said:

Does anyone have information about the recent Conductor 4.18.125 update. It isn't posted on the web site or I am not looking in the correct place.

Thanks

The most recent version is 5.18.125 from last Oct. 

https://www.notion.so/Public-Release-Note-3f6678a5745d401895e64c7c848c2e8e

Aurender A10..Oppo UDP 203..Classe' SSP-800..SimAudio Titan MCH Amp..Dali Euphonia MS4s/CS4/Phantom IW..JL Audio F112..Silnote Poseidon Signature XLR.. Pure Note Alluvion speaker cables..Shunyata Research Ztron Alpha HC/Lessloss DFPC PCs..Symposium Svelte Shelf Plus..Billy Bags rack.

The latest app version depends on which model. 4.18,125 is the latest for my w20.

check in the software box in the Conductor App. It will check you have latest software for your player

2 hours ago, Custodian said:

The latest app version depends on which model. 4.18,125 is the latest for my w20.

check in the software box in the Conductor App. It will check you have latest software for your player

I also have this update for my N10 BUT can't find a listing of what it contains at Aurender.com. 

Aurender N10, Esoteric F-05 Integrated Amplifier, Synergistic Active USB, Oppo 203, Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker cables, Legacy Audio Focus SE. ClearAudio Emotion TT.

Trying to apply the MQA update to my N100H but the purchase fails saying "Your purchase could not be completed" then "Software update failed to install". Any ideas? Credit card details are up to date on the app store. I'm running the latest firmware and app version.