IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

I have tried out the "Add to My Library" feature, and have been successful in transferring Tidal albums to my library, but the album art seems to get lost in the process.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Rick

Ayre MX-R  Focal Diablo Utopia III  REL S/2 (x2)  emm Labs PRE2, DAC2X  Aurender N10  Shunyata Triton/Typhon, Zitron Python, Zitron Alpha HC, Zitron Alpha Digital and Zitron Alpha Analog PC's  Siltech Royal Signature Prince SC's, Royal Signature Princess IC's, Royal Signature Golden Ridge II AES/EBU  Quadraspire Q4L Rack

• 2 weeks later...
I am wondering if anyone here has successfully used the Curious USB cable to connect their Aurender to their DAC? I recently acquired a Curious USB cable and connected it between my Aurender X100L and my PS Audio Directstream DAC. It would play one or two songs before the signal transfer stops and I hear nothing. I have to reboot both the Aurender and the DAC to get it to work again but it again only plays 1-2 songs. I do not have this problem with the Cardas Clear USB cable, just the Curious USB. I am trying to figure out if my cable is defective or there is an interface issue between the Aurender and DAC with this cable.

I have used a Curious USB between my N10 and EMM Labs DAC2X, and have not experienced any problems.

Rick

Ayre MX-R  Focal Diablo Utopia III  REL S/2 (x2)  emm Labs PRE2, DAC2X  Aurender N10  Shunyata Triton/Typhon, Zitron Python, Zitron Alpha HC, Zitron Alpha Digital and Zitron Alpha Analog PC's  Siltech Royal Signature Prince SC's, Royal Signature Princess IC's, Royal Signature Golden Ridge II AES/EBU  Quadraspire Q4L Rack