IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

On 7/30/2019 at 1:12 AM, AriMargolis said:

Thank you. This is an issue that we are aware of and have fixed for the next update. It has to do with a slight change in the field mapping of Qobuz metadata, which as Chris mentioned, has to do with the source of the content. 

Hello @AriMargolis,

On my N100C streaming from Qobuz with the latest software the display still don’t show the track titles. Is this bug not solved yet? 

Best regards, Emile

source Aurender N100c dac Lampizator Amber 3 Balanced amp McIntosh MA7900 loudspeakers Sonus Faber Nova II loudspeaker cable NBS Monitor III interlink NBS Monitor IV XLR powercords NBS Monitor IV, NBS Active III usb cable Audioquest Carbon

15 hours ago, AriMargolis said:

@Emile this bug is solved internally and the fix will be included in the next SYSTEM software update, not to be confused with the Conductor app update. Stay tuned for a system software update coming soon. Thank you!

@AriMargolis   Thank you for the quick reply 👍🏻

source Aurender N100c dac Lampizator Amber 3 Balanced amp McIntosh MA7900 loudspeakers Sonus Faber Nova II loudspeaker cable NBS Monitor III interlink NBS Monitor IV XLR powercords NBS Monitor IV, NBS Active III usb cable Audioquest Carbon

• 5 months later...

Hello,

The last few days I have been experiencing audio stutters while streaming music. My Aurender N100C is connected to an Apple Airport Extreme. Sometimes the music plays for hours without problems and then the hitches are back. During a hitch, the time bar of the song on the iPad does not continue. Did already a hard reset on the Airport Extreme and did a check for software updates. Also restarted the Aurender and did reset the settings of the App. This setup has worked flawlessly for more than a year. Could there be a problem with the Apple Airport Extreme or the Aurender?

Thanks for the help, Emile

Hello rwwjr44, 

Thanks for the reply. I live in the Netherlands where unfortunately there is also the corona virus and many people are at home. These people are probably also using the internet. I checked my internet speed a number of times and it was always good, even during the stutters.

• 4 months later...
Hi, is anyone experienced with connecting an aurender N100 by USB to a McIntosh MA7900 amplifier? On various forums is written that the USB input of the amplifier not always very reliable is. Greetings, Emile

39 minutes ago, AriMargolis said:

McIntosh does not explicitly support USB input from a Linux source. That doesn't mean it doesn't work, but occasionally there can be an issue where the DAC drastically attenuates its output gain when it detects connection from a Linux source. That is why Aurender added the option to "Reset DAC Volume" in a recent software update (Settings>Advanced). In most cases, this solves the low output issue that happens from time to time with certain DACs like that McIntosh module. Of course, (as noted in the pop-up warning in the app) you have to be careful to make sure the overall system volume is low when you use this feature, as it can cause a dramatic increase in volume output from the DAC!

Hello Ari, 

Thank you for the quick reply! I hope somebody from this forum can confirm that the USB input from the MA7900 will work with the Aurender N100. What I have understood is that the "later" models integrated amps with the DAC modules (MA8900) should have less problems using the USB input..?

Greetings, Emile

• 1 year later...

Hello @AurenderAmerica, Since the last update of my Aurender N100C the information on the display is no longer correct for 24 bit 192 kHz music files, it now reads MP3 192 kbps. See the attachment. Greetings Emile

78BE4591-F275-44C9-BF90-9D843889D9C8.jpeg

9 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

192 kbps is likely MP3. 

The music files are 192 kHz, I have corrected the above text 👍🏻

99FA8FD9-F996-4B81-864B-46CCAC85079A.png

48 minutes ago, AurenderAmerica said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I just confirmed the bug and reported it to Korea.

Thanks!