IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

13 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Of course. I've used nearly every Aurender every made and reviewed many of them. The A30 will be added to that list. 

Which is the best based upon your experience: Aurender A10, Lumin T2 (likely haven't heard this yet), Simaudio 380D, mytek manhattan 2, ps audio direcstream.

I'm looking for an all in 1 streamer system and dac which does MQA. I saw that that a few of these items have 5 star reviews but hard to know which is the best in terms of sound quality. 

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Article says there’s an  aurender app for iPhone by the time this article is published??!

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/nad-masters-m502-digital-music-player-aurender-a10-music-server/?page=4

When Aurender introduced the Conductor App it was compatible only with Android devices and iPads, not iPhones. In other words, if you were a Macintosh user you had to invest in an iPad to use the app. But Lizars tells me that by the time this appears in print Conductor can be installed on iPhones, an upgradable fix downloadable through the app (all Aurender products of any vintage will then work with iPhones)”

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

anyone know where to get an aurender serviced in canada? purchased a used N10 from a dealer and it arrived broken due to poor packaging (there was a 3 inch gap between first box and second box and all the screws were loose) dealer refuses to refund and says unit was working beforehand

i guess my only options are to either get it repaired or do a paypal dispute

6974A605-BAE0-49B5-8627-EA3C908A3034.jpeg

BB3E5890-FB0D-4B94-A0A8-570F55036B2D.jpeg

C056B500-C8CA-41E5-95A0-09CD001DEFAB.jpeg

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I'm no packaging expert, but I've never seen poor packaging result in loose screws like that. Crazy. 

exactly...this high end audio dealer says he packed it well and maintains his stance that no protection would have saved the unit. This is one of his lower cost brands (Not that Aurender's are cheap!) so I thought I would be safe by buying through him. The outer box is 3x the size of the inner box which makes no sense. I think he got an inexperienced person to do the shipping and now wants to put the blame on the shipper. No shipping company would have been able to save this. I haven't named the dealer yet since I'm giving him a chance to save the deal. 

1 hour ago, AriMargolis said:

@honeymustardsteve ouch! I see you've been in touch also via our support channel. I will get back to you shortly. For what its worth, it certainly does not look like it is beyond repair. Look out for an email from me shortly. 

thanks Ari, will keep an eye out. Aurender's have always been bulletproof for me. I've gone through a N100h, A10 and for the first time decided to get a used N10 only to get a dud due to poor packaging

thanks everyone for the support, especially Ari from Aurender Support!

I'll be shipping it back to Aurender for repair at my own cost since the dealer refuses to accept any responsibility once it leaves his hands.

He still believes that he packed it well.

As a result, I'll have to file a paypal claim once I get the repair estimate from Aurender. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Also 

On 10/23/2021 at 1:55 PM, Ponzi said:

I cannot get streamer service through Tidal.  When I sign in, it keeps telling me “client not found.” I downloaded the latest Tidal app.  but still.  When I go to the “stream to Aurender” page on the conductor app, I see it is enabled, but still says “not connected.” Any ideas?

Conductor app needs updating. Had same problem but updated app solved it. Has to do with different login process for tidal now. It sends you to the web login for tidal. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...