IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

Hi I have a very simple technical question for Aurender uses.

I have an Aurender N100H and I wish to delete all my music on the on-board hard drive so i can completely replace my music collection from scratch

For the life of me I cannot work how to delete everything. I have the read all documentation, searched the web/forums etc and found nothing.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Aurender N100H> USB(Darkside Cable) > Mcintosh D1100 Digital Preamp > Darkside Cable balanced interconnect  >  Mcintosh MC302 Amp  > SpectralMH-770  Speaker Cables  >  Martin Logan Prodigys

2 hours ago, JS21 said:

Thankyou

I normally try to avoid dealing with networks like the plague, was hoping for a way via the app. there isn't...

Anyway bit the bullet...all sorted now.

Aurender N100H> USB(Darkside Cable) > Mcintosh D1100 Digital Preamp > Darkside Cable balanced interconnect  >  Mcintosh MC302 Amp  > SpectralMH-770  Speaker Cables  >  Martin Logan Prodigys

On 10/9/2017 at 2:22 AM, rwwjr44 said:

If you have a computer connected to the same network as the N100H, you should be able to use your explorer to find the N100H access the HDD and delete all music files. On the PC find the Network icon on the desktop and open it. When it opens the N100Hs icon should appear. Open it (you may have to use a password here) and access your files. If you use an automatic sync program (say GoodSync) there may be some cleaning to do.

Hi here

Basically I bit the bullet and managed to connect via my network. After a bit of swearing.....

Anyway I can now manage my collection via my main PC which makes life so much easier.