IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

I'm new to this forum and had a minor question.

I own an Aurender N100H and it connects to my McIntosh MAC6700 integrated amp via USB. I love my Aurender N100H and the control app is just so robust & reliable!

I noticed that sometimes when I interrupt a song via my iPad, the sound will stop and I need to power cycle my integrated amp. Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum!!

What type of files does it happen with?

Streaming or playing from the HD or Nas?

Try swapping USB cords?

Try reloading the Conductor app.

Let us know and we will try to help. You can also launch the help from the Conductor app and it will create a inquiry from Aurender.

Good luck!!

All my music has been ripped to FLAC music files and is being played via the internal drive of my N100H.

This happens when I accidentally interrupt a file that is playing by either accidentally hitting Clear or by accidentally deleting it from the playlist while it's playing (fat fingers...).

When this happens, the next file is "playing" according to the front display & the Conductor app but I get no sound.

My USB cable is from Crystal Cable & I never had any issues with it when I use to own the Bryston BDP-2 streamer.

Next time it should happen, I try reloading the Controller app and see if that resolves the issue.

If I create a playlist and let it be or don't accidentally do something wrong, I don't have any issues.

BTW, what improvements (if any) can I expect if I were to upgrade my N100H with an A10 model? The A10 model would connect via a balanced (XLR) analog audio connection instead of USB.

• 1 month later...