IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

Somehow the Linux installation of your Aurender is a little messed up. You should contact the company. These machines should not give such errors. Not that they are uncommon. But we get them in our computers because we have 100% access and we can do something stupid. But in your case you have no access on the machine. So it never should have happened.

But I'm impressed from the message. It shows that it has an actual GNOME desktop. I always thought that it should have something very light.

The actual error is that some programs can't communicate. Maybe it's relevant that you loose the connection. That particular file stores cookies so that the communication between programs is safe. If it's not right you have various crashes.

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, musicman1 said:

I just received my N200 yesterday. Today I tried to install an SSD (Samsung 840 1Gb) and it isn't even being recognized. I just pulled it out of my computer a few days ago and it was working fine. I left the data on the drive since I knew the Aurender would reformat anyway. I also tried it in both slots. I'm sure it's in good because the covers are flush with the case. When I go to disk information in the app it's all blank even after I do a refresh. I've also tried restarting the unit. Since tech support is closed until Monday, I thought I would try here for suggestions. Besides this everything is working fine. 

I can make a guess that the filesystem on the SSD is not supported and somehow it does not read it. Put it temporarily in your PC and format it to something like FAT32 or exFAT. They are the most compatible FS in the industry.

• 9 months later...