IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

I have a N10 connecting to a devialet 220 pro via AES cable. I want to further improve SQ. I just come across a master clock called Grimm audio cc1, which provides reclocking for AES signal. Does anybody have experience on using AES signal reclocker with aurender N10 and does  it makes sense to improve SQ? Thank.

Aurender N10, Oppo 103 w Vanity HD card, Dutch&Dutch 8c, Shunyata Denali v2, MiniDSP SHD Studio, Mutec MC3+USB

3 hours ago, rwwjr44 said:

Visit the DevialetChat forum there are a good number of posts concerning reclockers there.

@rwwjr44 I did try to find useful information from DevialetChat. Unfortunately, the option to use relocker or reclocker is limited to roon compatible device, usually a combination of a NAS, SOtM, mutec then AES to Devialet but it involves too many connections and Roon is not a must for me. TotalDAC may be simpler but it seems Aurender is still the best of the market.

Aurender N10, Oppo 103 w Vanity HD card, Dutch&Dutch 8c, Shunyata Denali v2, MiniDSP SHD Studio, Mutec MC3+USB

• 1 year later...

Hi there, my N10 display panel suddenly turns to random lines and cannot show anything makes sense. Luckily, it still can play music as usual. I have tried to contact support via the online messaging using the conductor, very unfortunately, no response from aurender, already several dayssss. I have contacted my dealer as well, still waiting for response. Just share with all users, it seems the service respond has been deteriorated so much as I recalled they could response promptly in 2016/17, but now.

BTW, anyone has experienced the same display problem, I think I would happen in any model  and how did u fix it?

@AriMargolis thank for asking. I am from Hong Kong and I have sent email to [email protected] on 21/6/2019@13:24 asking for help but I didn't attach photo in the email. So far no response. I have asked my hifi company where I bought N10 what to do. I have passed to them serial number and photo as they said they would contact Aurender or whatever although they are no longer aurender's distributor.

Here is a photo showing the problem with the display panel.

583857422_N10displaypanel.png.1cc76c4c8941f2e7afd3b6449dbd93e9.png

7 hours ago, AriMargolis said:

@panda123456 Thanks for sending that picture! Very helpful. Unfortunately the screen will will need to be replaced. Camille (our Asian support rep) will be in touch to help coordinate the repair on the most efficient manner possible.

To be fair, I feel I must set the record straight on the following statement by pointing out that Camille did respond to your original email on June 20 about 10 hours after yours came in. It’s ok, these things (missing emails) happen. But please reconsider whether your public service announcement below is really accurate: 

Anyway, we are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by the blown screen. Please be assured that we will do everything we can to coordinate a speedy repair.

@AriMargolis thank you for your information. Finally, I’ve found why I never received your email in my yahoo mail account. Your mails were sent to my iCloud account that I never used. But I recalled the message I sent out from the Conductor was marked with my yahoo account name. Let’s me check it later.

Yes, I confirmed that Camille had sent me email on Friday. I will get in touch with her then. Your response was very fast. Sorry that I just received it today. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/7/2020 at 3:19 AM, NordicBob said:

Fm540i

You quoted my initial post on this topic, but you didn’t include anything in the body of your reply. 

I also experienced the same intermittent drop out a few times. When I replayed the song, no further drop out. It seems no more after the system auto repair the hard disk.