IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

I am confused about the software notices. I upgraded the Conductor app which now provides a toggle in Advanced Settings to use DoP or native DSD. Aurender 's site shows a newer version for my machine, however the app keeps telling me I have the latest update which is lower than the version shown on their site, nor does the toggle work. I get a pop-up saying I need the latest software,  to be released in May. Aurender site says it was released in April.  Anyone else seeing this too?

Well,  yes. Hate to complain.  My DAC allegedly does native and I'd like to exploit all of its features if possible.  I sent a service request via the app but I had to install a mail app on my iPad first. It might be on me that it wasn't received although it shows "sent".  Hence my confusion since I thought it would happen automatically when I asked Conductor to check latest version.....

I only discovered the existence of new system software by way of updating the app, however Conductor via app store is 1 digit off software version listed on Aurender site. Mine ends in point "4" from Apple- Aurender site indicates a point "5". There was no toggle prior to last week's updating of Conductor, nor notice of new system software until then. Two different versions of system software are what i was trying to resolve.  My device shows version # from last October,  reporting that it is the latest version.  Aurrender site shows newer version released in April. Newest Conductor  download indicates i need a version  of system software i cannot download. I did send a service request.  I hope it gets there. I am not "out" anything by not adding newer,"free" features.  Probably have a lower tolerance for frustration due to the lockdown. Thanks for weighing in Ari. I shall wait and see what becomes of my service request 

Ok, I’ve got the ball rolling. Aurender has updated my N100.  As I mentioned earlier, the conductor app was already updated (although some missed that part). I am running into an Ayre Qb-9 Twenty which allegedly does native DSD.  It doesn’t work, although frankly I did not expect that initially it will.  Computers, software, different designers, what could possibly go awry? I am ,however, quite confident that it will work :) .  Since I heard about the native DSD capabilities from Aurender I was anxious to begin this process. So service request was duly dispatched to Aurender, I am reaching out to Ryan at Ayre, and between all involved I am looking forward to more and better from my system.

I’ll let ya know!

• 11 months later...

Station has been in my Favorites since day one. Stopped playing several days ago. It displays,  but no information on what's playing,  no sound. I'd like to reinstall the URL, but I cannot find the URL in a format required by the Aurender 

• 6 months later...