IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, PedroS said:

And it's the end of the story!

Another great Aurender support, the engineers Team went through, but unfortunately, as both units don't establish an USB handshake, not much more can be done.

So, couple of options are ion the table... returning the Ideon, or replacing the N20...

As I do like so much the N20 on my system, I'm going to return the Ideon Audio Absolute Time, as it doesn't work as expected.

My system:

dCS Bridge

Aurender N20

Esoteric K-03xd

DarTZeel CTH-8550 Mk2

Sonus Faber Serafino

Again, much appreciated all Aurender effort to solve the issue.

Smart move 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Len44 said:

Apologies if I missed it, but what is happening with the Aurender N30 regarding availability in the US?  Seems like a very lengthy lead time  after it was announced a few months ago.  If it has been released, are there any reviews?

I have been waiting for mine , I’m told by end of the month I should see it , if not I’ll probably just buy a second Taiko Extreme 

The N30SA does not replace, but instead sits beside the W20SE as another Aurender flagship model. One or the other may be more or less suited to a particular audio system. And, as is the case with any audio component, one much audition to determine which has the system synergy desired. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Vincent1234 said:

I heartily disagree. If that were the case one wouldn't hear any difference between e.g. the N100 and the W20. I went the route myself from X100 to N10 to W20. Each step was VERY significant!

Anonamemouse , 

3 hours ago, Vincent1234 said:

I heartily disagree. If that were the case one wouldn't hear any difference between e.g. the N100 and the W20. I went the route myself from X100 to N10 to W20. Each step was VERY significant!

6 hours ago, Anonamemouse said:

In the end it's the DAC that creates the sound. Before that it's all just dips and peaks. 

Digital gear mostly differs in options, not in output.

Anonamemouse, this statement is 100% wrong 

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, al210 said:

Hello all,

Looking at abandoning my old mac mini/Audirvana streamer setup and getting a Aurender streamer to integrate via USB to my Chord Cutest DAC.

What model should I be looking at and second can the Aurender play directly from my NAS or must the music reside on the Aurender streamer itself?

Thanks

I myself feel the N20 is the best value for the money . But then again I dont know your budget.

• 1 month later...