IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

On 8/1/2019 at 10:04 AM, The Computer Audiophile said:

I'm currently using a W20 connected to a dCS Rossini (that's sending external word clock back to the W20 and running dual AES) as my reference. 

Hi Chris,  is there a W20SE review in the works?

11 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Yes, it's certainly in the works but I have no timeline for it. Sorry :~)

ok :~) - you know that a product is either very new or extremely niche when a Google search for reviews or observations yields essentially nothing.

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2020 at 4:00 PM, AriMargolis said:

@udis No, but I will certainly add this as a requested feature.

I've attempted to use the "Favorites" filter, but I am unable to favorite an entire album - only individual tracks. Is it possible to favorite an entire album? If so, how?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
44 minutes ago, AriMargolis said:

@udis you can find all release notes here (and there's a link to access this page on Aurender.com): https://www.notion.so/aurenderteam/Public-Release-Note-3f6678a5745d401895e64c7c848c2e8e

Thank you. update V.4.21.266 for W20SE seems to be significant. Are you able to elaborate on this improvement? "Improved the sound quality of AES/SPDIF signal with updated FGPA firmware"

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Not sure if anyone else has this "issue" but I'll post it anyway. I'd love for the person tabs in Qobuz to be accessible without scrolling. When I use Qobuz, I frequently go to the stuff I purchased or have in my favorites. I really don't care about many of the other tabs. 

Perhaps the ability to drag and drop the tabs to reorder them would be even better :~)

IMG_0316.jpg

I agree. it seems that the most relevant ux tabs (Fav. Purchased) are the ones most hidden and require unnecessary scrolling. 

4 minutes ago, AriMargolis said:

@The Computer Audiophile I agree 100%. I will log this thoughtful feature request with Aurender's software team.

By the way, as a general note to the community here: Conductor Version 4 is currently in development. It is still in an early phase of development, but it's a real thing! I've seen it! It's a true cross-platform app (as opposed to the current version for which we have completely different apps for iOS and Android). As such, we will be able to add and change features much more efficiently. In the meantime, there will be very little focus on non-essential app changes for the current Version 3, with all development resources being dedicated to the forthcoming new version. 

Now is a great time for feature requests for Version 4...we have a lot up our sleeve already, and I do always log feature requests when I say I do, but further user feedback is always most welcome!

Hi Ari, here's my short wish list:

1. sort by "most played"
  2. favorite a whole album and be able to use the yellow star to view list
  3. ability to toggle different cover art size (I prefer slightly larger than current)
  4. res/format indicator in covert art grid (I have multiple versions of the same album - currently, need to click on each to decide which res)
  5. customize the "pills"  - "All" | "Steaming" etc. when viewing local files
  6. combine view of qobuz/tidal with local files.
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, AriMargolis said:

@udis @agladstone more info on this from the Conductor App Manual found here: https://aurender.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500004666842-Conductor-V3-App-Guide-

Thank you for this. To clarify, in order for me to control the first 10 folders (order of listing), do I need to create a child directory with the remaining folders? Say I want a folder “Live albums”, if I create it in current flat structure, it will not be in first 10. Am I missing something?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...