IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

Here's the official product information (PDF) about the new W20SE. Casing and exterior design is the same as the W20. I'm not yet sure if there will be an upgrade path for current W20 users, but I expect and hope so.

https://perfect-sense.se/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Aurender_W20SE_www.perfect-sense.se_.pdf

/ Marcus, www.perfect-sense.se

image.thumb.png.3fecd1216c1b587fe24e09614a3df6ee.png

PERFECT SENSE

www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | [email protected] | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is the official standpoint from Aurender at this point regarding the new N30 vs. W20SE:

"I’m sure many of you wonder which sounds better, the N30SA or W20SE and that’s a hard question to answer as they each have their own distinct qualities and sonic signature. As is always the case in high-end audio, careful listening and system matching will only definitively answer that question. Much like Ferrari offers several automobiles, each with their own driving qualities and personality, no one would argue they’re not all supercars."

PERFECT SENSE

www.perfect-sense.se

Showroom in Stockholm, Sweden | [email protected] | 08 518 368 00 | Follow us on Facebook

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, Vangelis said:

This is a long shot but, I’m wondering if there are any N20 owners that previously were Innuos owners and experienced a performance improvement by moving to the Aurender.  My specific goal, is to gain a sonic lift by replacing my Innuos Zenith MKII SE with the purchase of a N20. This Innuos is a older limited edition but it’s my understanding, that it still sounds better than the current MK3.  

We've been representing both brands for many years now and Innuos from the very early beginnings.

To put it very briefly and simply, the N20 is a major step up from the former S10 and N10 models and not really comparable to anything other than the Innuos Statement in terms of performance. The Innuos ZENith of today is rather on the level of the Aurender N200.

There are other factors to take into account as well. Innuos offers Roon Core/Endpoint functionality as well as CD-ripping capabilities which Aurender lacks. Innuos could also be seen as more of a system approach these days where they're also offering a network switch (Phoenix NET) and USB reclocker (Phoenix USB) as an upgrade to the ZENith range.

Hope that helps.

PERFECT SENSE

www.perfect-sense.se

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, michaelD said:

Just added a MC10 clock to my N30SA and it’s a great add!!!  Did not know exactly what it would do but at least for my system has moved it nicely to a live sound.  I powered the click with a Nordost Odin 2 power and the BNC was a Odin Gold so I’m sure that helped.  Anyone else got the new clock?

We'll be receiving our MC10 demo unit within 2-3 weeks (after the summer break) here in Stockholm. I can't wait to see what it brings to the performance of the N30 and N20 especially, which are both fantastic already.

PERFECT SENSE

www.perfect-sense.se