IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, AriMargolis said:

Exactly right. 

I'm in the process of putting together a short "intro to Conductor" video with both high-level overview of the app and also some more "advanced" tips. I would very much appreciate any ideas about EXISTING FEATURES ONLY that need better documentation. I will try to cover as much as possible. 

Not sure if this is the right question, but what is the "Extreme Play Mode" ? Is it only available in W20SE?

Aurender N10 - EMM Labs DA2 - Pass Labs XP-30 - Pass Labs X350.8 - B&W 802D2 - PS Audio P12

• 2 years later...
16 hours ago, wjt3 said:

Anyone figure out how to print a list out of stored music? I have an A30 model-  Really just looking for a list of Artists followed by their cds/  Tired of buying the same cd by mistake?!?!? No idea  thanks

Hi wjt3,

Let me chime in.

Open any web browser then type in the IP address of your Aurender. You'll then presented with a page with a link to download the "tracks.csv" file. Once the file is downloaded, you can edit and print with MS Excel or other spreadsheet apps.

Hope this is helpful.

Aur.jpg

Aurender N10 - EMM Labs DA2 - Pass Labs XP-30 - Pass Labs X350.8 - B&W 802D2 - PS Audio P12