IGNORED

Benchmark DAC1-HDR

Price: $900 + shipping (Original New: $1,895.00, Current New: $1,295). About 30% of the current new price

Physical Details:

Width: 9.5”

Height: 1.725”

Depth: 9.33”

Weight: 3.5 lbs.

Shipping Weight: Approximately 7 lbs.

The Benchmark DAC1-HDR has been used exclusively in a smoke and pet free home. There are no physical scratches or marks on the unit of any kind and looks and performs exactly like it did when it was removed from the box. I changed the output level for the balanced connections to better suit my system and will reset to factory defaults if requested by the purchaser.

I have all the original packing materials and documentation for the Benchmark DAC1-HDR and it will be shipped double boxed to ensure the best protection while in transit to your home or business. Shipping information will be provided promptly so you can track location and estimated delivery time. Will ship UPS or FedEx ground which ever you prefer.

The DAC1-HDR is a nice piece and is great good sounding. This unit has been discussed extensively in the Computer Audiophile forms over the years. The unit I have states a maximum input sample rate of 24/96.

Inputs include:

1x USB, 3x Coaxial. 1x optical, 1 Analog

Outputs include:

Fixed and variable RCA and XLR.

Reason for selling

I tend change equipment out every few years and the time has come to sell the Benchmark to a new home.

See attached for photos of the unit for sale

DAC1-box-a1.jpg

If you have any specific questions you would like to ask please PM me and I will answer as quickly as possible.

Thanks -

DAC1-back-a3.jpg

DAC1-box-a2.jpg

DAC1-front-a4.jpg

DAC1-remote-a5.jpg

My System: McIntosh C47, McIntosh MC152, McIntosh MCT450, Prima Luna Dialogue Premium Tube Integrated, Dynaudio Special 25's, Transparent Super Interconnects and Speaker Cables

• 2 weeks later...

P.M sent..

New simplified setup: STEREO- Primary listening Area: Cullen Circuits Mod ZP90> Benchmark DAC1>RotelRKB250 Power amp>KEF Q Series. Secondary listening areas: 1/ QNAP 119P II(running MinimServer)>UPnP>Linn Majik DSI>Linn Majik 140's. 2/ (Source awaiting)>Invicta DAC>RotelRKB2100 Power amp>Rega's. Tertiary multiroom areas: Same QNAP>SMB>Sonos>Various. MULTICHANNEL- MacMini>A+(Standalone mode)>Exasound e28 >5.1 analog out>Yamaha Avantage Receiver>Pre-outs>Linn Chakra power amps>Linn Katan front and sides. Linn Trikan Centre. Velodyne SPL1000 Ultra

I would luv to own this dac.

I already own an Exasound e28 AND a Resonessence Invicta. Both in the 3-4K category.

They are both excellent...

But I *still* keep harping back to my old Benchmark Dac1...

I have never sold it.. It's like an old friend...and I would luv to upgrade it.. Gee I luv that thing..

Do not underestimate the Benkmark DAC1... there is something about that sigma dac and the way it handles PCM.. geeez I luv that thing..

I want to collect Benchmarks like old Rembrandts haha

If nobody else wants it... Can I pleeeeeze buy your dac?? !!!! Wap

New simplified setup: STEREO- Primary listening Area: Cullen Circuits Mod ZP90> Benchmark DAC1>RotelRKB250 Power amp>KEF Q Series. Secondary listening areas: 1/ QNAP 119P II(running MinimServer)>UPnP>Linn Majik DSI>Linn Majik 140's. 2/ (Source awaiting)>Invicta DAC>RotelRKB2100 Power amp>Rega's. Tertiary multiroom areas: Same QNAP>SMB>Sonos>Various. MULTICHANNEL- MacMini>A+(Standalone mode)>Exasound e28 >5.1 analog out>Yamaha Avantage Receiver>Pre-outs>Linn Chakra power amps>Linn Katan front and sides. Linn Trikan Centre. Velodyne SPL1000 Ultra