Price: $1150 + split shipping up to $100.00 (New: $1,999,99 from online retailers)

Physical Details:

Width: 16.9”

Height: 5.1”

Depth: 5.3”

Weight: 31.9 lbs.

Purchased on October 29, 2014. The HAP-Z1ES has been used exclusively in a smoke and pet free home. There are no physical scratches or marks on the unit of any kind and looks exactly like it did when it was removed from the box. The unit will be factory reset to the out of box settings and sample media restored.

I have all the original packing materials and documentation for the Sony HAP-Z1ES and it will be shipped double boxed to ensure the best protection while in transit to your home or business. Shipping information will be provided promptly so you can track location and estimated delivery time. Will ship UPS or FedEx ground which ever you prefer.

The Sony is a nice piece and is very good sounding but I feel I want to do something a bit different such as a true physical SACD player with USB DAC of some sort of DSD enabled DAC.

If you have any specific questions you would like to ask please PM me or post a reply and I will answer as quickly as possible. Pictures available on request but it looks exactly like the photos on Sony’s website. Thank you for taking the time to look at my ad.

Richard in Nashville

My System: McIntosh C47, McIntosh MC152, McIntosh MCT450, Prima Luna Dialogue Premium Tube Integrated, Dynaudio Special 25's, Transparent Super Interconnects and Speaker Cables