IGNORED

Metadatics

DCHammer

Some time back I posted a question regarding the quality of Metadatics as a metadata editor. I was complaining that Tag & Rename didn't exist for OSX. Didn't get any response, but after several months of using it I can report that I find Metadatics a better editor than Tag & Rename. Nice program. Reasonably priced. Very intuitive.

I use Metadatics, too. I really like "batch" editing, as well as keen insight into multiple tags that appear as a single tag (they cause havoc with MinimServer). Well worth the minimal cost...

John

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification

Yeah, terrific app and well worth the price. Indispensable.

I very recently bought Tagr when it went to the App Store. Does Metadatics bring to the table things that Tagr does not have and would it make sense to pay again and switch from Tagr to Metadatics?

I very recently bought Tagr when it went to the App Store. Does Metadatics bring to the table things that Tagr does not have and would it make sense to pay again and switch from Tagr to Metadatics?

I have not used Tagr but the feature set looks similar. As long as Tagr is doing the job for you I doubt it would be worth switching.

I have not used Tagr but the feature set looks similar. As long as Tagr is doing the job for you I doubt it would be worth switching.

Thank you very much. I'll stick with Tagr for now, but may check out Metadatics if I get frustrated with Tagr at some point.

I now work under meta tag editor in my audio converter software (Mac & Win).

I plan future of my software as complex - music manager: converter - tag editor - file manager.

Current version of meta tag editor available in FREE demo (without group saving, but saved metatags for first file in list)

AuI ConverteR 48x44 - Hi-End audio converter high resolution files

Now I strenuously collect suggestions for new tag editor due it in beging stage now.

May be need separate application? Or more interesting complex software (solving all problems at one)?

What functions need?

I will appreciated for any feedback (here or at my site).

Best regards,

Yuri

AuI ConverteR 48x44 - HD audio converter/optimizer for DAC of high resolution files

ISO, DSF, DFF (1-bit/D64/128/256/512/1024), wav, flac, aiff, alac,  safe CD ripper to PCM/DSF,

Seamless Album Conversion, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, DSF metadata editor, Mac & Windows
Offline conversion save energy and nature

Some time back I posted a question regarding the quality of Metadatics as a metadata editor. I was complaining that Tag & Rename didn't exist for OSX. Didn't get any response, but after several months of using it I can report that I find Metadatics a better editor than Tag & Rename. Nice program. Reasonably priced. Very intuitive.

me too. I like it's clean intuitive interface and also the batch functions (especially that you can batch rename the output path as well as the filename also using embedded tags <eg output = /genre/album artist/filename> etc)

I found a bug on day one, had exchanged emails with the author by the end of the day and a new version was available quite soon after.

A fine tool,

Aurender X100L > Audiophilleo USB/SPDIF > Devialet 200 > Verity Audio Parsifal Ovation

• 5 years later...