IGNORED

Anybody willing to rip 1 album (vinyl)?

I long ago gave up my turntable and gave my albums to a friend. I have just obtained an OOP print sealed album (vinyl) from a band that disbanded before CDs were I introduced. I'd like to have a rip of this album to 24/192 for sentimental reasons and to provide to a friend with a serious illness (she has no turntable either). If anyone in the US has the requisite equipment and would be willing to do the rip (I'd be glad to compensate), please shoot me a pm.

Thanks,

Randy

I have a Townsend Rock 7 Turntable, Jan Allaerts Cartridge, EAR 912 Preamp, Tascam DA-3000 High Def Recorder. I can record your file onto a USB stick at 24-192 or DSD or both. I am in Newport Beach, CA. Email me your phone number to [email protected].

David Levinson

Vice President Los Angeles and Orange County Audio Society

I long ago gave up my turntable and gave my albums to a friend. I have just obtained an OOP print sealed album (vinyl) from a band that disbanded before CDs were I introduced. I'd like to have a rip of this album to 24/192 for sentimental reasons and to provide to a friend with a serious illness (she has no turntable either). If anyone in the US has the requisite equipment and would be willing to do the rip (I'd be glad to compensate), please shoot me a pm.

Thanks,

Randy