IGNORED

Looking to upgrade my PSU for my server, this one looks nice!

I have a mini-ATX form server and currently using a 160W brick. Are there others that I should look into? What's your thought's on this unit? Kaia Linear Power Supply

Kaia_3a__34762.1407482819.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

My Dedicated 2CH System Gallery

Custom C.A.P.S. Reference Music Server with UpTone Audio JS-2 External Linear Power Supply > Bel Canto REFLink Asynchronous USB Converter > AT&T ST Optical Glass Fiber > Bel Canto DAC3.7 DAC > Pass Labs XP-20 Preamp > Pass Labs XA160.5 Class A Mono Blocks > Martin Logan Summit X Speakers

Powered By Balanced Power Technologies - UpTone Audio JS-2 Linear Power Supply - CyberPower Sinewave UPS

Sounds great if you only need a +12V high current output. It absolutely blows away the competition in it's output noise specifications too.(if correct) Of course, some will insist that ripple noise that is comparable with that of a good SMPS makes no difference in SQ, however that is far from my experience. It is however, quite expensive.

How a Digital Audio file sounds, or a Digital Video file looks, is governed to a large extent by the Power Supply area. All that Identical Checksums gives is the possibility of REGENERATING the file to close to that of the original file.

PROFILE UPDATED 13-11-2020

Sounds great if you only need a +12V high current output. It absolutely blows away the competition in it's output noise specifications too.(if correct) Of course, some will insist that ripple noise that is comparable with that of a good SMPS makes no difference in SQ, however that is far from my experience. It is however, quite expensive.

I only need a +12 as it would feed the PicoPSU.

My Dedicated 2CH System Gallery

Custom C.A.P.S. Reference Music Server with UpTone Audio JS-2 External Linear Power Supply > Bel Canto REFLink Asynchronous USB Converter > AT&T ST Optical Glass Fiber > Bel Canto DAC3.7 DAC > Pass Labs XP-20 Preamp > Pass Labs XA160.5 Class A Mono Blocks > Martin Logan Summit X Speakers