IGNORED

Audirvana 2's iPad app

miguelito

Is there an ETA for this? Thx!

NUC10i7 + Roon ROCK > dCS Rossini APEX DAC + dCS Rossini Master Clock 

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

Audio Note Kondo Ongaku > Avantgarde Duo Mezzo

Signal cables: Kondo Silver, Crystal Cable phono

Power cables: Kondo, Shunyata, van den Hul

system pics

If Damien is smart, he'll keep quiet about it, to avoid another "when is Santa finally coming" discussion we had for 2.0 ��

And to stop after pressure form this forum for it to be released only to have complaints when will it is released -> this release is still beta.

I'm trying to be patient, but hopefully sooner rather then later. I hope that the hold up issues aren't because of integrating streaming services... As I just want a remote for my iPad to control my A+ library.

You do know you can use a VNC app on the ipad, right? I use Screens.

SME 20/3 + SME V + Dynavector XV-1s or ANUK IO Gold > vdH The Grail or Kondo KSL-SFz + ANK L3 Phono 

system pics

I use Splashtop. Works well, but clearly not the same thing as a dedicated app.

Yes exactly. For all it's limitations, I still often use A+1.5.10 & iTunes, with the iTunes remote app - most robust and fast app available. I have JRMC20 f mac + JRemote but I don't find JRMC to sound as good as other options...

system pics

Yes exactly. For all it's limitations, I still often use A+1.5.10 & iTunes, with the iTunes remote app - most robust and fast app available. I have JRMC20 f mac + JRemote but I don't find JRMC to sound as good as other options...

Same here. I have MC20 + JRemote which I think is the best remote on the market, but I prefer the SQ of A+ and would love to make it my default choice of player (but unfortunately not until the remote comes out will this happen).

I'll check out Screen but isn't everything very small when the desktop is mirrored to the iPad? and for $35 I'm not sure how often I'd use it. (my eyesight is already going and just having the get reading glasses).

Now if we could get JRemote to work with A+... that would be prefect. :)

Trudat!

system pics

Same here. I have MC20 + JRemote which I think is the best remote on the market, but I prefer the SQ of A+ and would love to make it my default choice of player (but unfortunately not until the remote comes out will this happen).

I'll check out Screen but isn't everything very small when the desktop is mirrored to the iPad? and for $35 I'm not sure how often I'd use it. (my eyesight is already going and just having the get reading glasses).

I never got used to JRMC (it feels so Windows 3.1!). And don't love the SQ.

When using Screens I set the mac's display res to 1024x768 so it fits nicely (mini is headless, music only). But the touch interface has all the oddities of a VNC style interface so don't love it. However it is still usable and when I really want to listen I use Amarra for PCM and HQPlayer for DSD, both of which only work with a VNC app.

system pics

I never got used to JRMC (it feels so Windows 3.1!). And don't love the SQ.

When using Screens I set the mac's display res to 1024x768 so it fits nicely (mini is headless, music only). But the touch interface has all the oddities of a VNC style interface so don't love it. However it is still usable and when I really want to listen I use Amarra for PCM and HQPlayer for DSD, both of which only work with a VNC app.

I recently downloaded a trial of HQPlayer and honestly can't stand the interface and find it really confusing to use and Amarra I trialled a couple years ago but it didn't do Gapless so that was a no go.

If I really want to do some listening I'll take my Nottingham Analogue TT over my computer, my Vecteur CDP sounds better than my MacMini/Oppo 105 to my ears... So for me computer audio is more for convenience so I'll be happy with A+ with the iPad remote.

I recently downloaded a trial of HQPlayer and honestly can't stand the interface and find it really confusing to use and Amarra I trialled a couple years ago but it didn't do Gapless so that was a no go.

If I really want to do some listening I'll take my Nottingham Analogue TT over my computer, my Vecteur CDP sounds better than my MacMini/Oppo 105 to my ears... So for me computer audio is more for convenience so I'll be happy with A+ with the iPad remote.

Latest Amarra is magical w PCM. Yes both interfaces suck.

Methinks A+ 1.5.10 (or A+2) plus iTunes, with the iTunes remote app might be yer ticket.

system pics

Latest Amarra is magical w PCM. Yes both interfaces suck.

Methinks A+ 1.5.10 (or A+2) plus iTunes, with the iTunes remote app might be yer ticket.

Yeah, that's what I was using but I was finding the Apple remote was constantly quitting on me (thinking it may be because of A+?) And I much prefer the JRemote over the Apple remote app.

• 1 month later...