IGNORED

Remove Display Driver Improves Audio Quality Greatly!

koblongata

Don't get discouraged by a few trolls. The ones that shout the loudest are usually those that have not tried a thing and have no interest in doing so. Often they do get a sick pleasure shitting on others though.

Those that have experimented or are designing hardware and software improvements realize nothing is as simple or black and white.

Keep the experiments going and please continue to share.

+1 I also got that a lot from people who never try Fidelizer yet keep shi.. I mean shouting about how pointless and ineffective it is like they're masters behind digital audio creations.

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com

Here's a riddle for you then. From someone who really tried your Fidelizer for the last 2 years or so. Version 2 or so to latest. And it still sits on my Windows7 PC. Doing nothing. Never did hear the slightest change in sound and was just a waste of time for me.

Surely that's just my PC and one personal anecdote. YMMV, TINAR and so on. But I dont think that posts like the quoted help your cause in any way. The clueless 'trolls, trolls' cries above and your post actually made me post this report. Otherwise, I used to think that there was no point complaining cause it was a free tool and it was my own decision to keep trying and waste all that time.

Not interested in a discussion about this. Just dont start crying 'trolls' like the other guy. Good luck and make what you want out of it.

Well, that's OK. You tried it. It's your system, your ears and all. Much better than 'bits are bits' and 'theory without experiment' folks. By the way, have you tried version 6.x yet? It's becoming stable since version 6.

Happy Emm Labs/Viola/Karan/Rockport audiophile

Fidelizer - Feel the real sound http://www.fidelizer-audio.com