IGNORED

WireWorld Platinum Starlight USB cable, 2 meter

I've barely used this WireWorld Platinum Starlight cable with USB-A to USB-B type plugs, because my main DACs seem to do better with their coaxial inputs. Actually, if I hadn't told you it was used, you'd probably guess this 2 meter cable (a bit longer than 6 feet) was new.

Once again, just as with bicycles, I tend to buy and try too many audio components. So, let my spending trends become your bargain. The Platinum Starlight 7 version for that length sells new for $1,000.

My price = $325, with shipping included to CONUS for this Platinum Starlight 6 version -- the slightly earlier iteration, which is not all that much different than the current 7 model.

Below is a photo of the actual cable, in its cool metal briefcase-like box, serial number 05723.

Any questions?

Dave, who would take $10 less than $325 if he didn't have to ship the box the Platinum Starlight USB cable came in

wireworld_platinum_starlight.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Music is love, made audible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi - I am interested in your USB Cable :-)

As I am located in Reykjavik, Iceland (lots of snow here) I realize that shipping is thereforr not CONUS and should be my cost.

Therefore I would like to offer you $300 as you do have to carry any shipping costs.

If that is agreeable can I Pay you via PayPal?

Thank you and kind regards.

Jonas

I've barely used this WireWorld Platinum Starlight cable with USB-A to USB-B type plugs, because my main DACs seem to do better with their coaxial inputs. Actually, if I hadn't told you it was used, you'd probably guess this 2 meter cable (a bit longer than 6 feet) was new.

Once again, just as with bicycles, I tend to buy and try too many audio components. So, let my spending trends become your bargain. The Platinum Starlight 7 version for that length sells new for $1,000.

My price = $325, with shipping included to CONUS for this Platinum Starlight 6 version -- the slightly earlier iteration, which is not all that much different than the current 7 model.

Below is a photo of the actual cable, in its cool metal briefcase-like box, serial number 05723.

Any questions?

Dave, who would take $10 less than $325 if he didn't have to ship the box the Platinum Starlight USB cable came in

wireworld_platinum_starlight.jpg

Private message sent.

Hi - I am interested in your USB Cable :-)

As I am located in Reykjavik, Iceland (lots of snow here) I realize that shipping is thereforr not CONUS and should be my cost.

Therefore I would like to offer you $300 as you do have to carry any shipping costs.

If that is agreeable can I Pay you via PayPal?

Thank you and kind regards.

Jonas

Music is love, made audible.