IGNORED

Schitt Bifrost DAC, w/Uber Analog + USB

This is the complete package, the fullest Bifrost DAC with the optional high-end Uber Analog, "a discrete analog stage based on the more advanced Gungnir DAC." It also has the optional generation 2 USB input.

This unit is in near-new, 9/10, mint condition. I've used it less than 100 hours, and really really thought it excellent -- but just as with bicycles, I tend to buy and try too many audio components.

So, let my spending trends become your bargain. Sells new for $519 + shipping.

My price, in original box = $350, with shipping included to CONUS

Below are two borrowed pictures (mine looks basically like this), front and rear; and here is a link to the manufacturer's description of the Bifrost DAC: Schiit Audio, Headphone amps and DACs made in USA.

Any questions?

Dave, who will also be selling some high-end USB cables when he has time to write them up

schitt_bifrost_front.jpg

schitt_bifrost_rear.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Music is love, made audible.

No questions Dave, just a free plug to say I owned and really liked this DAC, and this is an excellent price.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical to EtherREGEN -> microRendu -> ISO Regen -> Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 DAC -> Spectral DMC-12 & DMA-150 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

A) Jud, thanks so much for your mention. That shows a very generous spirit.

B) Sold quickly. Was it priced too low? Hey, I just hope the buyer enjoys music even more.

Dave, who has found certain combinations of equipment bring visceral joy

Music is love, made audible.