IGNORED

All of a sudden Pure Music is downgrading to 44khz!

Maybe somebody has an answer to this. Nothing changed overnight but now Pure Music is set to 96khz but switches to 44khz when it starts to play a song. The dac is a NuForce u-dac 2 and 3, It does the same thing on either one.

What started this was when I fired up PM today I had no plugins and it told me my trial period was up! So I started checking stuff and looked in the trash and there was a PM.plist. I didn't put it there! I put it back but still no plugins. I re-registered with my code but still no plugins. I rebuilt all my plugins and everything seemed good, BUT, it down samples to 44 even tho the midi settings are 96 and PM is set to 96.

Pure Music 2.02, osx Yosemite.

I rebooted of course and reset everything but its still screwed up.

Hope somebody can help. Will call PM tomorrow.

Thanks,

Dana

Maybe somebody has an answer to this. Nothing changed overnight but now Pure Music is set to 96khz but switches to 44khz when it starts to play a song. The dac is a NuForce u-dac 2 and 3, It does the same thing on either one.

What started this was when I fired up PM today I had no plugins and it told me my trial period was up! So I started checking stuff and looked in the trash and there was a PM.plist. I didn't put it there! I put it back but still no plugins. I re-registered with my code but still no plugins. I rebuilt all my plugins and everything seemed good, BUT, it down samples to 44 even tho the midi settings are 96 and PM is set to 96.

I rebooted of course and reset everything but its still screwed up.

Hope somebody can help. Will call PM tomorrow.

Thanks,

Dana

Trash it and download it again